Tuesday, March 15, 2011

plan for self care


I've been giving thought to keeping myself happy, healthy, and well in mind, body, and heart. This is what I've come up with so far. I'm planning to add to the list as I think of news "things". I'll print the list and put it in my journal and collage around it.

Daily:
sleep eight hours
move my body (yoga, dance, walk)
sit and get quiet
eat veggies
appreciate something I observe in nature
be grateful

Weekly:
self massage
a long bath
journal
play!
plan meals & cook two delish meals during the week

Monthly:
spend half a day retreating in my yoga room
art journaling/collage/create something!

Yearly:
spend a week in Tulum living next the sea
going on a retreat
traveling somewhere with Andy
travel with siblings/fam
review my year, celebrate and bring closure
dream for upcoming year

Hoping you can take the time and ponder how to best care for yourSelf!

No comments: