Friday, February 16, 2007

Things that made me happy today



I downloaded Lucinda Williams new cd "West" from iTunes. Lucinda has been a fave of mine since she released "Car Wheels on a Gravel Road" in 1998. Her voice is like no other....she's soulful, sultry and subtle all at the same time. Her lyrics and music are "hauntingly beautiful". She's totally amazing.






I came home from the studio last night and Andy and I had received the most awesome postcard ever from my friend Jen. You flip the card over and it read "You Rock Our World". She goes to wish a year full of "passion and purpose". It was the greatest surprise ever and it was the most perfect timing. So much better than a bill or credit card application.

Liz and I had a lunch/coffee date at Coffee Times. We sat by a window and enjoyed the sunshine, yummy drinks and tasty sandwiches. I love spending time here on Fridays.





Spending my morning with Wyman creating this vase. I decided to leave the piece more textured and rough, choosing to reveal the imperfections. I can't wait till we glaze and fire the pieces!









No comments: