Thursday, February 15, 2007

I hope...


I hope,
for more love, more joy and laughter.
I hope,
we'll have more than we'll ever need.
I hope,
we'll have more happy ever after.
I hope,
we can all live more fearlessly.
And we can lose all the pain and misery
I hope, I hope...
-Dixie Chicks


As many of you know, my aunt has been in the hospital. I've been traveling to and from Louisville the last three weeks spending time with her. She passed away early this morning. She was in need of a heart transplant.
I want to thank those of you that have asked about her and about me. Your hugs and kind words have been the best thing I could ever wish and hope for. I was so touched when Teresa told me that at the end of class this past Tuesday, you all sent well wishes and positive thoughts to me and my aunt. That meant so very much to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. I'm so glad you were able to spend time with her during the past few weeks ... she must have loved the gift of your presence.

Sending positive thoughts your way,
Jen