Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Here I Sit...


It's 7:40 and normally I would be teaching my level 1 class. We, or should I say you, would be all warm from flowing through some sun salutations...we've covered the basics, moved from warrior 1 to warrior 2 and maybe even warrior 3, done our fair share of downward facing dog, and you're breathing your way toward bliss like all good yogi's do ;-) However, the snow came in earlier in the afternoon and we were expecting anywhere from 3 to 8 inches. I decided to play it safe and cancel the evening yoga classes. I hope that you all are warm and cozy and sipping some hot cocoa (with marshmallows), getting in some down time.
I'm sitting here in a snow covered "big blue" house continuing to do work, even if I'm not teaching. But I'm not complaining, really I'm not. I have lots of exciting things that I'm planning. One of them involving yoga and a tropical beach. I'll keep you posted! I think I'll make myself a toasty drink of some sort. Be safe and keep warm!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The big blue house looks to pretty covered in snow.

Anonymous said...

Who is the cool lookin guy in the background?