Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Anybody else ready for the beach?


It's like a heat wave outside compared to the last month! Temps are what, 45 degrees....it feels like spring compared to 2 degrees that we've been having. I'm so ready for spring. Ready to pull the tank tops and flip flops out of the closet. If your achin' for the beach like I am, you should consider signing up for our most wonderful yoga retreat in Tulum, Mexico. We'll spend the week at Maya Tulum, which is a seaside wellness resort on the beautiful Yucatan Peninsula. Lots of sand, sun, and serenity. This will truly be a week of inspiration, exploration, connection, and recreation. Very good for your soul :-)
The above photo was taken in the Dominican Republic. I like to make it to the beach (or some big body of water) at least twice a year. If I don't, I get cranky and go into some sort of water withdrawal. It's not pretty.

No comments: