Thursday, February 08, 2007

Isn't she lovely?!


This is Liz, some of you know her from Tuesday and Saturday classes. She always has a smile on her face and she does this great pigeon pose. And she's just one of the funniest people. After cancelling class on Tuesday, I got an email from her and she said she would have put chains on the super mom minivan and trudged through the snow to get to class.
Liz came to the studio this afternoon to be my "mommy yoga model" (thanks Liz, you were perfect). I'm leading a yoga workshop tomorrow night for a mom's day out group so I wanted to come up with a sequence to send them home with. Liz was my model for the poses I included in the sequence. I put it all together in one cute little flyer. I'll post the sequence here on the blog soon. Have a fabulousThursday!

No comments: