Sunday, August 24, 2008

barefoot works playlists on itunes!


So I'm pretty excited about this! It appears that people really enjoy the yoga tunes we play at the studio. People are always asking me after class what I was playing during this pose or that pose. As much as I love the music, many times I can't give an answer cause I download straight from itunes.

BUT now I'm gonna start burning a new cd each month....sort of the theme music for the month and I'll give you the link so you can burn it if you love it!

Click here to see the "sample" playlist. I've been playing this cd for a few months but I wanted to get one started before the official kickoff for Septempber. Be sure you have itunes downloaded. Enjoy! And if you want rate it and leave some sweet words.

Meanwhile, I'm still drinking hot tea....but really missing my coffee. :-)

3 comments:

jaime said...

yay! that's so cool! I've been thinking about getting some more music, but whenever I randomly buy things in that whole genre, they usually end up way off. :-P But I LOVE what you play at the studio, so I can't wait to download some new music!

Retta said...

Oooooh, what a great idea! Thanks!! I always love the music you play in class :)

Erika said...

you are the cutest and most creative girl i know!! I REALLY wish i could have been sitting across the table from you in this pic., enjoying a beverage of my own! I wish we were not so far away that we could meet up for tea in the middle of the day!!!