Thursday, November 29, 2007

here & there


Whew, I feel like I've been running around like crazy in the few days that I've been home! And this weekend appears to be a busy one....driving to Whitesburg tomorrow, teaching/working a half day at the studio Saturday, then Andy and I are going to Richmond to have a slumber party with the nieces and nephew (should be quite the party). Next weekend we'll be in Owensboro to celebrate Christmas with Andy's parents. And the next weekend will be fun with holiday parties, holiday baking get together, a very special class that I'll teach for a group, and the chakra workshop. Then we're off for a week to DC for Christmas! Yippy! Weekdays will be busy with getting ads ready for the new year, planning a very special new year's detox flow class (details in your newsletter that I literally JUST emailed out), working out a great partnership with the local Good Foods Co-op, getting ready for teacher training, getting #'s together for Mr. TaxMan, learning the in's and out's of this yoga software, getting the big blue house ready for the holidays, and finding time to gather round with family and friends to toast! Ahh, love the energy that goes hand in hand with the holiday season. I choose to view it as good positive energy swirling around instead of "oh my gosh I'm gonna go insane" energy!
Tis the season my friends! Don't forget that during these busy times, it can be very easy to "X" the yoga practice off the list. Don't do it!! Stick to your practice and it will help you to sail through the season!
PS - You have ONE more day to save 10% off our retreat to Mexico!!! Come, join us on the beach to do yoga, feel the warm breeze, walk the white sand beach and drink the best mango margaritas ever!

No comments: