Thursday, November 01, 2007

yoga journal


I received the new issue of Yoga Journal earlier this week, which always brings a smile to my face and some excitement into my heart. You see, I am a lover of the magazine. Home decorating magazines, cooking mags, smut mags, girls mags, exercise mags. I don't think I've ever met a magazine that I couldn't look at. In fact I have this thing....I don't like for anyone else to read "my" magazine before I do. It drives me a little nuts.
So I was super happy today when I got to combine reading my Yoga Journal while sipping yummy french vanilla coffee and Coffee Times. I usually go there once a week (at least) to work on my laptop. It's a second office of sorts for Barefoot Works. But today, I didn't even take my laptop. I just wanted to take my pretty little mag with a pretty little notebook and make some notes....you know of things that caught my eye.
I made some notes of poses, sequences, inspiring words, pretty pictures and this t-shirt and this jewelry. Too cute.
And since I didn't get to fully read Yoga Journal, cover to cover...I'm off to curl up on the couch, eat some tasty pumpkin chocolate chip bread (the same bread we had after class last night. yum) and read some more.
Good night friends. Have a wonder-full Friday. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a girl after my own heart! I too can think of nothing greater than a cup of Coffee Times and my untouched paper or new mag!
Will get back on track this week and see you guys at the studio. After a week of product school, boosses in town and a conference it is time for some yoga. Will catch you up on my NC experience.