Friday, November 09, 2007

weekend plans


"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." John Burroughs
Aren't you just amazed when I hear people say "I'm bored." I know I am. I look at them with this astounded look and ramble off random things they could do to fill their time. They look at me annoyingly and say "That's what YOU would choose to do." Ahh, good point.
What's on your list of fun things to do this weekend? Andy and I will be traveling to TX and spending Thanksgiving with his sis and her new babe Luke. So we're hosting a" giving of thanks" par-tay here at the big blue house with my family. We're all gathering to hang out, catch up, cook and bake, dance, laugh, and cause a little bit of trouble. I'll be doing some fun things for this. Like making goody bags full of treats and surprises for the kids . For the adults...baking bread to put in these cute little mini Thanksgiving bread pans I found at Michael's. I need to have some kind of idea about what we'll have, although we'll all be in the kitchen bopping around making desserts and other yummy things. I need to make a new cd for the dance party that always occurs on the dance floor...also known as our foyer. And I'm sure I'll take a photo or two of the nieces and nephew....probably in some yoga pose. They love to have their picture taken, so it's typically not hard to do. I do love a good Thanksgiving get together.
I'll also be leading a motivational, inspirational, fun and festive flow class tomorrow at 9:15. Care to join me?

No comments: