Monday, December 03, 2007

perfect yoga gifts


Gifts to put on your Christmas wish list:

* I love these Thoughtful Tees from Gaiam. The Strike A Pose one is my fave and as a bonus, $5 from every shirt sold goes to Doctors Without Borders.
* You'll slip into meditation with no problem with this soothing meditation hourglass from Anthropologie. Each one measures thirty minutes.
* Help replace the hundreds of thousands of trees that were lost in Katrina. The Arbor Day Foundation has delivered over 65,000 free trees to Katrina residents. Click here to donate to the campaign for yourself, or in honor of someone else.
* I love Gap's yoga pants. They even make most of them in different lengths for shorty and sporty gals like myself.
* Books are always great. Here are links to a few of my favorite purchases this year....
Eat, Pray, Love
Yoga as Medicine
The Secret Power of Yoga
The Yin Yoga Kit

*This skidless towel appears to be a must have to those that slip and slide in their downward facing dog.
* Get your yoga on while moving and grooving to the sounds of Krisha Das. His music is beautiful and uplifting.
* A gift certificate from Barefoot Works! Purchase them at the studio or online.
* These Curly Girl cards and journals are another favorite of mine. She even has some yoga cards to choose from!

If you have any others to add to the list, leave a comment and share with others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the Strike a Pose t-shirt from Gaiam. It's great and SOOOO soft. I highly recommend it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sharon! LOVE the yoga gift idea. (I just sent my husband the link for the cool meditation timer.) So, how about a yoga Christmas tree ornament? Find it here: http://www.kyledesigns.com/product/X5L157-OM-ORNAMENTS

Happy Holidays, Yogis!