Friday, December 07, 2007

more faves


It's been talking to people after class about the "wish list" that I posted about a few days ago. It seems that several gals are buying that fabulous book that I've mentioned a few times for girlfriends and one special belly dancing gal is getting the skidless towel from her two little girls. Isn't that thoughtful of them....they even picked the perfect color ;-)
So I'm more faves and wish list ideas. I love making "lists" of all sorts.
*All time fave candle. I discovered them while living in Texas and my sister-in-law always gets me one for Christmas. I've had others but this scent is the best!
*Fave place to shop for pants and jeans that actually fit. Their t-shirts are also my favorite. They're sooo soft.
*Fave mineral makeup that was recently introduced to me by the little yogini Tracy.
*Heather Bailey has to be one super cool gal (I imagine she is ;-) Wondering if these trashties will actually hold my thick hair in place?
*These leg warmers are pretty fun
*Check out this "whine less breathe more" necklace
*This pretty necklace has three charms to helps protect against negative energies and create abundance.
What are you wanting Santa to leave under your tree this year?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the Sock Dreams website - I ordered some cute fingerless gloves for me and one of the people on my Christmas shopping list! I appreciate your sharing your favorite things - keep it up! Sarah