Sunday, March 04, 2007

To the dance



We had a fabulous couples massage workshop at the studio yesterday from 2:00 till 6:00. Massage tables, soft music, yummy treats and perfectly pleasant couples made this workshop a big success. Eric, our leader for the day, is a massage therapist and student at the studio. I loved how so many of the things he spoke of also related to yoga...being (more than physically)present with your partner, using your breath to keep you grounded and present, and letting your intuition guide you.




Following the workshop, Andy and I met Eric and his partner Debra at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and drinks and to watch EKU play in the OVC championship game. Andy and I being EKU alumni, were quiet excited to see Eastern play. We had a nice long dinner, spoke of yoga and massage, and 80's hair bands. We ended up leaving before the game was over, choosing to listen to the game on the radio. EKU won on a last second shot and Andy and I had a celebration in my box car...horn honking, fist waving, high fiving, and more than one "yeah baby yeah" on my part. EKU is going to the big dance...woohoo!




Later that night I had some sort of crazy dream about getting into a car accident because I was doing eagle arms. Bizarre. Maybe it had something to do with the fist waving.

No comments: