Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring




I couldn't have been more ready to today. It is officially spring and this very thought makes me want to dance a little jig. In fact, it called for a mini celebration of sorts. This morning I made a cute little sign, got to the studio a bit early and walked over to Rite Aid where I picked out some little spring treats. I picked out tasty kisses (Hershey's of course), yummy Reese's chocolates, and yellow grass and pretty pastel eggs. Students got to take this little surprise with them after class. Is chocolate ever a bad thing?


My celebration also included lunch outside and a trip to the mall to buy a new pair of flip flops because I was ready to free my pink painted toes. I actually had a pic of my new spring flops, but I just went to insert the photo and I must have accidentally deleted it. Oops. Here they are. I taught a great yin yoga class, dashed home for a beautiful sunset and took the dogs to roam in a nearby field. They too, are ready to celebrate spring.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Spring! Love the flops :) Oh by the way, I am headed to KY at the beginning of June to visit my grandmother, I am so excited!