Sunday, March 18, 2007

Things that brought me joy this weekend


*My Saturday morning level 1/2 class. I love teaching this class. It's the weekend, people are happy and energetic....just a good fun time.
*After class I picked up yummy doughnuts and coffee. My fave is chocolate kreme filled.
*Friday night I took a sewing class at Sew-A-Lot, Super Simple Skirts. I chose this pretty vintage inspired fabric, part of the Girlfriends collection by Sis Boom. I'm ready to wear my cute little A Line skirt with some flip flops.
*I picked out paint from Lowes this weekend. I picked up three "auditions", the teeny tiny cans of paint that you can sample. So glad I chose three, as I really didn't like two of them. Such a genius idea. Andy and I are planning to paint (lots) during his spring break.
*Loved watching basketball Saturday and Sunday. Too bad all the KY teams are out of it. I'm cheering on TN now. The last couple weekends I've been very content, just hanging out at the house...working out in the yard, puttering around the house, reading on the couch, and surfing the net.
*Someone has commissioned me to create a piece of pottery! That was quite exciting
*Oh and I met with Mr. TaxMAn! I'm so glad to have that off of my "to do list". Really, does anyone look forward to seeing their accountant?

No comments: