Monday, March 19, 2007

Cutesy seems to be the word of the day





I was so excited when I opened my email this morning and found this eletter from Sark. She is so much fun and I can't help but love everything she writes and speaks about. I am a sucker for all things cutesy and she is the epitome of cute. Her words and stories truly inspire and always make me want to make certain changes in my life.




And speaking of change, our very own Leigh Ann Simmons was featured/interviewed on Hip Tranquil Chick where she spoke of this very topic. Leigh Ann gives six steps that we can all follow to make change in our life. I found the interview quite interesting and took quite a few notes. It's practical information that we can all incorporate into our lives. Check it out when you get a chance! Isn't this such a cute (there it is again) photo of Leigh Ann? I took it at Keeneland, one very cold and windy day.



And my precious Remy...he is also the epitome of cute. This is what he does when I come upstairs to work. He nudges right underneath my right arm ( it's the most accessible for him since I'm using the mouse) and wont leave until I give him a few minutes of love. How could I resist such a cute (one last time, I promise) face?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the eletter! Thanks for sharing, that was a good way to start my day. And I saw the pretty picture of you, you are inspiring me to get out my yoga mat:)