Tuesday, September 11, 2007

yoga for children


This was one of the projects that I've had going on. I was contacted by a representative of Expert Village to do some video segments for Yoga for Children. I had my very lovely niece Brooke act as my assistant. There are some things I would change for the piece (I didn't provide any of the text) and the meditation part wasn't supposed to be included with the yoga for kids part. It was my understanding it was going to be separated. But other than that, it was fun time spent with my niece and seeing myself in this way is something that I'm definitely not used to. There was more time and work that went into this than what I was expecting. Guess that yoga video I want to do out in nature will have to be put on hold. Anyway, if you wish...check it out here.


Thank you Brooke for being such a beautiful and patient little yogini. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I really have my work cut out for me now! I tried to imagine myself doing as well as Brooke (I'm not there yet).
Loved seeing you and Brooke in the segments. I will go back and look at the ones I didn't get to see tonight. Both of you were cut out for the camera!
The nature video is sure to be next.
Way to go!