Thursday, September 20, 2007

lover of the list


I got to spend some quality time with my best yoga bud today in Louisville. Shelli and I both loove to plan, organize, and dream up crazy fantastic things to do. When I suggested that we spend some time discussing our plans for the next five years, she was equally enthused (yes I suppose we're a bit nerdish that way). When we got to the restaurant we realized that both of us had left our notebooks...finding ourselves ready to make some lists, but without a perfect and proper notebook. As luck (or life) would have it, a great little locally owned bookstore was right next to the restaurant. We went in and searched like giddy little schoolgirls for the perfect spiral bound journal. Does anyone else have this much fun purchasing new notebooks?
We had lunch at a delicious place called Ramsie's. We sat outside on the patio on this gorgeous day in KY. I found myself wishing I had brought my camera along to capture the great colors, the green vines all topped off with a perfect blue sky. The place felt very European and the food was so very yummy. I always find myself just a tad envious of all the great establishments in Louisville. There are so many darn options...eclectic shops, great eats, quaint shops, and a whole lotta yoga.
After lunch we moved on over to Java Brewing Company to sip coffee, lounge on the couch and jot down things to do in our respective studios for the next six months. Such fun! We decided that it's amazing how crazy busy things seem to be but how we wouldn't change one single thing. Life is good having a small business/yoga studio/job/baby. And yes the baby I refer to would be the studio. Right now most of my love goes to that place over at Patchen Drive. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Nothing like a good list to keep you focused and on track!

No comments: