Thursday, August 23, 2007

schedule changes


Fall is almost here and we're making some changes to the schedule at Barefoot Works. Next Monday (August 27) will be the last noon Express Yoga class. Next Tuesday (August 28) will be the last 9:15 Basics class.


We will be closed Monday, September 3 for Labor Day. The following Monday (Sept. 10), we will begin a Level 1 class. This class will begin at 4:30 and end at 5:45. Plan to join Teresa for what's sure to be a delightful early evening class! You'll actually be able to get your yoga practice in AND still get to eat dinner with your family! Nice, huh?


I'm also playing with the idea of adding another yin yoga class. I know that many of you really loooove this class. It would have to be an hour long class (4:30 - 5:30) on either Tuesday or Thursday. Anyway, if this strikes any of you as a great thing, please leave a comment or send an email to barefootworks@hotmail.com and let me know. Also, if you have any other suggestions for additional classes/times, please let me know! I'm here for you...really. :-)
All of this information will be in your email newsletter. Which if for some reason you're not getting it, please let me know. Peace to all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Love Yin class!
I think it is so good for people like me who drive a lot - and lots of other things too.
Would also love to have a Basics Class in the 4-6 pm range.
Thanks!