Wednesday, August 08, 2007

8 random things


I've been tagged by the lovely Mindy. Here are 8 random (and sometimes strange) things about myself:



  1. The season finale of The Real World always makes me cry. Never fails. Even if I've only watched a few episodes. Doesn't matter.

  2. I'm a lefty living in a right handed world. I eat and write with my left hand, everything else I use my right hand.

  3. I had big hair and wore dresses with beads and sequins for the three high school proms I attended. And my bouquet for senior prom was larger than the bouquet I carried for my wedding. My boyfriend at the time, he had an aunt that owned a floral shop. I took advantage of that.

  4. I blowdry my hair while standing in uttanasana (standing forward bend). This is the extent of my multi-tasking abilities.

  5. I get really, really crabby when I get really, really hungry. Feed me, and feed me fast. Then I'm happy and the world is good again.

  6. I'm not scared of many things. Snakes, bears, bugs, bats....couldn't care less. But in the past I've been a bit terrified of worms. That big scar on my shoulder (it kinda looks like a worm now that I think about it), it was a result of me running from a worm....and a brother that was chasing me.

  7. I've had a mild obsession with Bon Jovi for a while. Since the fourth grade to be exact. This "relationship" began in the 80's, withheld through the 90's, and is still going strong through the 2000's. I still rock out to Livin' On a Prayer. Doesn't everybody?

  8. And last but not least, I love taking foot shots. I think I can get away with this with a yoga studio called Barefoot Works. Wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

thanks for playing along :) love the big hair and beaded dresses! reading all these little tidbits was a lot of fun!