Tuesday, August 28, 2007

life stuff


I was clicking through photos to find one that would capture how I've been feeling lately and this one seemed appropriate enough. I feel exhilarated, excited, a bit anxious, a bit scared, scattered, but put together. In the photo, I'm holding on to dear life, but knowing that if I let go everything would be alright...similar to what's going on inside my mind and my heart.
These days I find myself so appreciative of my life and everything that I've got going on. I feel blessed in numerous ways. I'm glad that I'm figuring out this "life" stuff at a relatively young age...or at least what works for me and what doesn't. I feel blessed that people choose to come to Barefoot Works and explore the world of yoga. I feel blessed to have a husband that supports me in my journey, and thankful for a wild, crazy, wonderful family, and friends that understand me during times that I don't. I'm glad that I don't feel that I have to follow the rules that society imposes on many of us. I'm glad that I'm a strategic risk taker, and I'm thrilled that I've haven't lost the ability to daydream and actually choose to thrust my "head in the clouds".
Having one of those days when you can sigh and say..."Ahhh, the world is good, very good."
I want to write about some of the things I've had going on in the past weeks and about upcoming projects, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and compile it just yet. Hopefully in the upcoming days I can share more. Things are busy, but wonderfully busy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

can't wait to hear about all that's goin on! the world is good, indde :)