Thursday, October 09, 2008

it's not about the money


That's the title of the book that I plan to purchase soon. I've been eyeing this book and with all the money talk thought it might be nice to "Unlock My Money Type to Achieve Spiritual and Financial Abundance." Brent Kessel is the author of this book and he has written for Yoga Journal. Check out his site here and take the quiz here to learn more about your money type.

It seems that I'm "The Innocent" type which means that "you avoid putting significant attention on money and believe or hope that life will work out for the best. The risk of this is that you can be avoidant or even helpless when it comes to money. But on the positive side, you're often hopeful and adaptable."

Yep, that's me. My quiz also told me that KIVA is a place to invest. Must be on, since I already do this.

Happy sweet dreams of abundance. ;-)

No comments: