Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i need a home....



Hi, we're three little, lovely kittens. We were abandoned over the weekend at a sweet gal's farm. Our present caregiver believes us to be about six weeks old assumes we are in good health. Of course we are! Hey, you never tell your age, so why should we? She also believes they we are all female. We were a bit offended by that, but oh well. She is feeding us afterall. We're currently living in a spacious barn and have already caught a mouse! That was yesterdays highlight! The barn is pretty cool, but we'd love a nice cozy home....and we hear that yogi's make the best owners. We hear you even have a pose named after us!

Ellen (current caregiver) says they have already adjusted to people and are affectionate. She's even "happy to get their first set of shots and a worming if someone takes one and gives her a good home."

If you'd love one, leave a comment and I'll connect you with Ellen.....

*Yes it's true that you never know what you'll find on the barefoot works blog. ;-)

1 comment:

Erika said...

love this picture!! that little one on the left has already stolen my heart! - I am naming her Kismet! Well I wish I could have her. Please animal Gods- find sweet and loving homes for these adorable creatures.


and I got your message this a.m./ -not sure why, but my phone didnt even ring?? I will try to call you tomorrow on my way to drop gabe off- around 8ish-your time- love you!