Tuesday, October 07, 2008

an apple a day


Andy and I went to Boyds Orchard yesterday to pick some apples. Visiting the orchard is one of our fun things we do every year around this time. We picked apples, bought cider and pumpkin butter. Later on we pulled the fall decorations from the attic and bought straw for outdoor decorating But we didn't even buy pumpkins....and they were everywhere at the orchard! Very poor planning on our part. We were so excited about the apples. Yesterday we had apples with peanut butter, blended apple slush, and baked apples. Lots of apples at the Tessandori household. That's why I'll be sharing some at the studio today. So come out for class and take away a yummy apple after class.

Sadly the workshop with Kimberly Wilson has been cancelled for this Saturday. Enrollment was too low for me to justify Kimberly making the trek all the way from DC.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like it's apple butter time! Oh I love fall! No Kimberly Wilson? so sad...

Retta said...

Apples and Peanut butter! Yummy! Looks like I'll be heading over there this weekend.

Kristy P said...

Ummm.....sounds yummy. I can't believe that it's already mid-October!!!!!!

Erika said...

man, I wish we had something like that here...I have to do some research.