Thursday, March 27, 2008

why i love teaching yoga


Well there's the obvious in that I get to spend most of my day with barefeet. But in the winter I do have to wear socks. Really though, most of what I love about teaching yoga is sharing with people little tips and techniques that help them to feel better throughout their day. If I'm teaching you how to be kind to yourself AND teaching you that your knees that don't to ache during the day, then I am one happy gal. Add to that the power of intention, the breath, and the present moment and you've got one big practice with a mighty punch! So much of yoga helps us just to operate and a higher level physcially and mentally, and that's really good stuff.

I'm off to do a training for myself the next three days....thai yoga massage. The lazy woman's (or man's) yoga. I'll keep you posted on how it goes!

Have a wonder-full evening....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy!
Have fun!
imb

bella said...

I love that you teach yoga, offering your gifts to this world.
Hope the training was wonderful.