Wednesday, March 26, 2008

big faith


Doubt is the prose of the mind.
Faith is the poetry of the heart.
Aspiration is the song of the soul.
Realization is the dance of life.

Sri Chinmoy

I'm trying to make a great effort to doubt less and have bigger faith these days. Somedays it's not so easy. I guess that's where faith comes in again. I find myself falling into old habitual thought patterns at times....looking at things in a distorted way. Thinking "I doubt this....I doubt that" Blah, blah, blah.

I'm replacing it today with "I have faith...."

Care to join me and give it a go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on board!
When you think about it, even if it doesn't always work out, you will feel better having tried. Don't you think? Sort of like always putting forth the positive - or taking the path with the heart!
imb