Wednesday, March 19, 2008

girls rock


"Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days."

William Shakespeare

I've had the best girl time this week. Really, it's been pretty awesome! I got to spend some time with my best gal pal Liz on Monday. We did a little shopping at the mall and had lunch at PJ Changs. And have you seen was they're doing with their deserts?? They bring eight samples out in little shot glasses and you can choose which ones you want (check them out). The little shot glass samples are just the perfect size. You get just enough.

On Monday I taught my last class to a great group of teachers (here's a few of them). They're funny. Really they crack me up. And sweet they are. It's been a pleasure spending over three months with them, getting to know them, and helping them to feel more comfortable in their bodies.



Yesterday I had the good fortune of spending much of the day with my sister-in-law. This all turned out to be a bit of surprise, but my schedule was pretty open so lunch we had, shopping we did, and coffee we sipped.


I'm seeing a theme.

Today I spent an hour an a half with a cancer survivor group and felt pretty happy just being in their presence. Opening Barefoot Works had allowed me many cool opportunities in meeting people that I would have never met otherwise. I was honored and excited to share with them a bit of what I love so much, yoga. And they may come to the studio sometime for a class.

And I just finished dinner with Tracy. She just got back from a yoga therapy training in San Diego so we had to get together so she could share her experience with me.

There really is nothing quite like good girl time. Happy, lucky me. :-)

No comments: