Thursday, March 20, 2008

free class today

Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"
~Robin Williams

I love that!! I'm pretty happy that today is the FIRST day of spring and the sun is shining brightly upon us here in central KY.

I'm feeling happy so I would love to share this happiness with you. Come in this evening for a FREE yoga class. The easter bunny may in fact come a bit early and leave a sweet treat for you. Maybe, just maybe. ;-)

Offerings for the evening are Level 1 at 5:45 and Yoga Basics at 7:15. So gear up and get on in to celebrate the arrival of spring here at Barefoot Works!

If you're no where near Lexington I hope you'll find some time to take some deep refreshing breaths, bend, stretch and twist your beautiful body, think happy joyful thoughts, and say "it's spring, party time"!

No comments: