Wednesday, March 12, 2008

this to this

Breakfast this morning was a fresh oh so good, green juice. Concocted with celery, kale, ginger, and apple juice (no apples on hand so I just used apple juice). After drinking this up I felt that I could go and and do cartwheels across the street. It does pack a big energy punch. Even more so than the three cups of coffee I had at lunch yesterday with Leigh Ann.


A very lovely gal by the name of Lori gave me this pair of knitted yoga socks last night. They are too cute...and too practical. I can't wait to give em' a whirl during my practice. I think we should all own a pair to keep our little feet warm and cozy during the cold winter months (or just to look cool in yoga class). If you love em' and want to own a pair for yourself, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Lori and she'll custom make a pair for you and your feet! And they are totally affordable. Only $12 and $14. Depending on how long she makes them.

Enjoy your day dear ones!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about the yoga socks, Sharon! I'm also planning to make some out of cotton blends in case anyone is interested in a warmer weather pair.

Class was great last night! I'll see you soon.

Dr. Leigh Ann Simmons said...

You're too funny!! What I want to know is whether you had coffee WITH your punch-packing juice this morning. ;-)

bella said...

Loving the yoga socks!