Tuesday, October 16, 2007

you know the day

When you just feel a wee bit funky....but not in a great way. I had one of those days, just up until I saw your smiling faces this evening before class. I found myself pondering....have I been eating "crap" food. Nope and that celery and cucumber juice I had this weekend even gave me bonus points. Have I been getting enough exercise? I think so. I took Teresa's yoga class last night, did jazzercise this morning (yes you read that right) and did two mini yoga sessions today. Have I been getting enough sleep. Yes, I even slept till 7:30 this morning then I laid in bed and read some of this book. What about enough "Sharon" time. See previous note about reading in bed. Got that covered. Guess it was just "one of those days".

Know what did make me feel a little brighter? This. Practicing three times, just before class today at 5:45. Always does the trick.

Sorry, no photo today. I'm on the laptop I bought for the studio and there are zero photos on here. Yes I know. Unbelievable. I'll post a really pretty one tomorrow. :-)

No comments: