Sunday, October 21, 2007

this weekend

The clouds on Friday were ahhhmazing. Did you see them?! They inspired my drive out to the country roads with camera in tow.
This farm is one of my favorites to take pictures of. I think I've probably captured it during all 4 seasons at this point. Makes me kinda feel like I should frame them and take em' to the owner.

Chrisman Mill Winery is located out in the very beautiful countryside of Jessamine County. I thought it would be fun to drive out to see it, take some photos and since I was there....do a little wine tasting. The winery and the property were gorgeous. I even talked to the gal working about doing a yoga + wine retreat in the spring. Wouldn't that be fun?



Saturday was spent at Midway and Keeneland with Andy's parents. I don't make it to Keeneland a whole lot, but every time I do I question what I don't visit more often. I find the horses mesmerizing.









I finished my fall decorating for the season. Thanksgiving is my favorite season for all. I was in Hobby Lobby the other day buying these pumpkin ornaments when I overheard a lady telling her friend "I don't do much decorating now that the kids are gone." Uh-oh I thought, I don't even have kids....could get bad if I did.
On Sunday I spent some time at Panera with a bagel, coffee and my journal. I was long overdue for some visualizing/dreaming/journaling. I did lots of writing about what I plan to conquer in the upcoming year. Whenever I caught myself writing "I plan..." I immediately crossed it out and wrote, "I will...." Now that's more like it.
Enjoy your Sunday. For all you local yogi's, I hope to see your smiling faces this week. For all of my distant blogging buds, I hope to see your smiling faces on your blog. :-)
And speaking of smiling...
"As you express joy, you draw it out of those you meet, creating joyful people and joyful events. The greater the joy you express, the more joy you experience." Arnold Patent


1 comment:

bella said...

What a glorious weekend.
A yoga/wine tasting retreat? Now that's mind kind of dreaming/planning.