Tuesday, October 09, 2007

today

I got to meet John Lucas Easter. This sweet baby boy who is only 10 days old. Isn't he beautiful? And such a little angel.
I love taking pictures of baby hands and toes. My absolute fave. So tiny and so perfect.




And on the way back from Richmond while waiting at the ferry, I got some pretty shots of this awesome, imperfect flower.



And my favorite thing to do on the ferry....take self portrait shots. And the drive up from the river is always beautiful....maybe even more so this time of year. I love the colorful blurriness of this shot with Andy driving up the curvy road. Andy's on fall break and I think I'm enjoying it just as much as him.







2 comments:

JediEasterbunni said...

Look at my baby's sweet feet!!! These pictures are beautiful, you have a real talent, I am so proud of you!
Thank you for coming to visit, although it made me miss seeing you on a regular basis. We will definitely need to gather more often, if for nothing else so that Andy can get a baby fix.

JediEasterbunni said...

Look at my baby's sweet feet!!! These pictures are beautiful, you have a real talent, I am so proud of you!
Thank you for coming to visit, although it made me miss seeing you on a regular basis. We will definitely need to gather more often, if for nothing else so that Andy can get a baby fix.