Tuesday, October 30, 2007

the best of yoga


Yesterday after I finished teaching a class with some elementary school teacher, one of the gals commented that "she always feels younger after finishing yoga class." Last night after Teresa's 6:00 class a gal that's relatively new to the studio stated that her body feels better all over after class. And last week after attending a yoga class for the very first time I received an email from a student who reported feeling energized post class. She also said the her shoulders had let go of the tension that they normally carry. Pretty big (important) stuff, right?
Day after day...I hear, read, see and experience how yoga can add to our lives in so many different ways.
The Best of Yoga:
* Leaves me feeling happy, healthy and hopeful
* Reminds me that everything and everyone is connected
* Motivates me to continue on a path that I choose
* Inspires me to dig deeper
* Helps me to cultivate kindness, sincerity and generosity
* Teaches me that it's not what which pose I can or can't do.
The Best of Yoga teaches me to carry the very best of my practice out into the world. It's about being in tune and connecting with myself, my family, my friends, my students, my neighbors and my universe.
When we connect, that's when we make a difference.
What will you do to make a difference today?

No comments: