Friday, July 20, 2007

one last day in paradise

Gonna soak up the sun and enjoy this beautiful place one more day. The past couple days we have gone to the Tulum Ruins, kayaking and snorkeling, and explored the city of Tulum a bit last night. But I have to admit that the best has been being at the resort and simply relaxing and unwinding. We are finishing up the retreat tonight with a restorative yoga session. I think everyone here needs it!

Going to the Tulum Ruins was a little bit of a shocking experience. After spending several days seeing minimal people and not even riding in a car it was just too much stimulation. There were people everywhere. So, so crowded....but very beautiful and rich in history. We did see many beautiful, colorful fish while snorkeling and the bay was so, so pretty.

I am having one more massage today. Tuesdays massage was 50 minutes and it went by way too fast. So todays will last 80 minutes...yippy!

I hope to see you guys next week. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Have a safe trip home. We'll be in Ohio visiting the baby and grandma betty in the nursing home, so I guess we'll see you Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Didn't realize you would be blogging from the retreat. Can't believe I've missed this all week!
Sounds like a wonderful place and a wonderful retreat. I have thought of you guys all week! I have been cooped up in a hotel in a sales meeting! Good to see all the other guys from around the region and get ready for the campaign ahead, but it's NOT THE BEACH!!!
Can't wait to hear all about the trip and the amazing massages.
We need to plan "Movie Night". I can bring my "InFocus" machine and we can revisit the retreat. I think we need pop corn too! Let me know what you think.
Can't wait to see you and hear all about it.
PS - I think Andy missed you a lot!