Wednesday, July 11, 2007

goodies


Special goodies from the last couple days for Mexico:
*A big, bright floppy sun hat from Joel.
*A fun package from Teresa that included a Gaiam yoga shirt made from organic cotton. It's bright orange and has two big flowers on it that will be perfect for Mexico. Teresa was also sweet enough to include incense and yummy smelling soap and a most perfect card.
*A fun little jaunt down the street to CVS to stock up on beach necessities...suncreen, creamy lotion, new nail polish, heavy duty hair conditioner, etc.
*Tomorrow I plan to spend too much money on magazines and possibly a new yoga book or two. It is a yoga retreat afterall. I'll have to resist the urge to devour the magazines before landing in Cancun.
Ahh, I do love going to the beach. :-)

1 comment:

David said...

sounds great, Sharon. While you're away, people should be reading about you and your blog in Business Lexington's July 13 edition... I'll be adding more at my own blog soon...