Thursday, July 12, 2007

guess what?


The Barefoot Works blog and myself had a little part in a great big article written about "women bloggers staking their claim in the online community." The article is in this month's Business Lexington, and was written by David Wescott, who also has a blog (It's Not a Lecture). Take a look here to see what David had to say about "women leading the way". Check the other featured blogs out for some fun and entertaining reading. I feel completely excited to be included along with these creative and inspiring gals. Yes, a very happy day. Anytime the studio name gets out there is great. I love being a part of these things as they develop and witnessing how they unfold. Such excitement for me!


I took some photos of Teresa's chair yoga class this week at the senior center. It was refreshing to see this group so interested and excited about yoga. It was a real treat to be there and of course, I took lotsa photos! Enjoy your evening. :-)

4 comments:

Dr. Leigh Ann Simmons said...

Don't forget that David Wescott is the ever talented hubby of Barefoot Works' own Leigh Ann Simmons!!!

Sharon Tessandori said...

And did I forget to mention that the fabulous David is the husband of the fabulous Leigh Ann of Barefoot Works? ;-)

Come go with the flow and take Leigh Ann's classes this coming Tuesday evening and next Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Great press!
Congrats!
irene

David said...

Sharon, thanks for taking the time to talk with me. I'll be posting Q&A from the column from all the women throughout the week, if you're interested.

And thank you for the link!

Best,

David