Thursday, December 16, 2010

thursday - december 16 classes

Good Afternoon Friends,

Evening classes are also cancelled. It's never fun making these decisions. I asked BFF to do it for me and she refused, saying something about that's what happens when you're the one in charge. Pfffft, whatever. ;)

I must say that the snow, ice, rain, and a power outage had me feeling less than enthused about this day. But then I heard the only thing that seemed to bring a smile to my face....Willie Nelson singing Frosty the Snowman. So I shall suck it up and be ok with the fact that we've had workshop and class cancellations,I have to pick my way through the ice to get into my car, that I went to the grocery store, came home, unloaded the groceries and the power went off. Grumble, grumble, grumble....

Then I see my note just below me here from this morning. I will follow my own directions. Do a tiny bit of yoga, connect to my breath, and again choose gratitude.

Take some yoga breaks throughout your day....do a seated twist from your chair, seated cat/cow, stand up and reach for the sky, bend side to side, take five slow conscious breaths, appreciate your body, silently say namaste to someone, and choose gratitude.

Be safe & stay warm. :)

No comments: