Monday, July 05, 2010

subs & book clubs!



I'm very thankful for the sweet and talented yoga teachers that will be subbing while I'm away. What a great time for you to get to learn from other teachers?! I know that you'll appreciate them as much as me.

You can view the classes and teachers here.

I also left info about book club out of the email newsletter. Thanks to Jeanne for the info...

This month, we're back to our regular time of noon on Sunday, July 25. Our book, "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran, proves to be another inspiring read. K will be leading the discussion. The Morris Book Shop will have copies available for us -- or will be able to order them with a quick turn-around.

See you there -- and bring a friend and a veggie snack, if you wish. And remember, you are welcome to attend even if you haven't read the book.


Off to visit a place so warm, so tropical, so magical, so full of yoga love that they hang yoga mats out to dry on a line. :)

No comments: