Thursday, May 21, 2009

the sweetest thing

Ask me where I've been this week and I'll say that I've been spending as much time as possible swooning over this little one......


She arrived Monday, May 18th....one day before my birthday. I love the idea of celebrating my birthday with the birth of this little gal, Zoey Hazel Rose.

The other Rose kids are equally excited about the arrival of a new family member. At least for now anyway. :)

Thank all of you for the birthday wishes. It was truly a perfect day. Little bit of family time, little bit of "me" time, good times with Andy and two dear friends.

And the BEST (made from scratch) strawberry cake one could possible wish for. Thanks Liz for always spoiling me with such a de-lish sweet treat on my birthday.

It's gonna be a grand year. I just know it. :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

You're welcome. You'd do it for me.

Anonymous said...

just when I thought I was finished you go and show me a darlin' little newborn.....please have your sis call me at 1AM (and 3AM and 5AM) when the baby is crying to remind me of those nights. ;-)
-LAS

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Happy birthday Sharon!!! Here's wishing you another fabulous year...Thank you for being a source of inspiration!

Kristy P said...

Zoey is so super cute!! And your hair, so long - I LOVE it! You little hottie!!!!