Friday, May 08, 2009

day for mamas


Andy and I will be leaving shortly to go to Owensboro for the weekend to spend time with the fam. I have the new Yoga Journal waiting patiently in my car. Undoubtedly I will prop my feet up in the dash, flip through the pages once for a preview, then come back and re-read the articles of most interest, then go back once more to finish. It's a process.

This weekend I'm celebrating....
My brother's 35 birthday on Wed.
My mom & dad's 38th wedding anniversary on Thursday
Sis-in-law's birthday Friday (today)
Mom-in-law's birthday Saturday
And mama's day on Sunday.

As you can see loads to celebrate.
Not to mention the birth of little baby Zoey that we're (or should I say my sister) expecting next week. I heart May. Plenty to be thank-full for.

Wishing each of you a super sweet weekend. Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have a lot to celebrate in May! You won't believe this - my brother's bday is on Wed too! He was born on Mother's day!
Check out the article on meditation in Yoga Journal. I am trying to learn to be more focused and I found that article helpful.
Thanks for Mothering us at Barefoot works!
xoxo
Irene

Anne Dean said...

I have the exact same system for reading my Yoga Journal!