Wednesday, May 13, 2009

leisure life + lunge love

Ah it's been a good week. Really good week. Seems that things have slowed down a bit for me. Or maybe I've slowed the pace down. Or maybe I've slowed down.

Who knows? Who cares? Just feels good. Andy and I spent time celebrating over the weekend in Owensboro. Little nephew we hadn't seen, celebration of mothers, celebration of births. We got home Sunday evening and both needed some "me" time. I walked to the coffee shop, sat in my fave seat by the window, and wrote in my journal. And drank a yummy soy vanilla latte.

I continued the play day into Monday. Did some work in the morning and early afternoon. But then I took time off when Andy came home at 4:00. We walked the dogs, dined on the porch, went to the library. Simple things that I love. Adore. More and more these days.

I've so loved teaching my classes this week. Finding that when I have more "space" I come to my teaching feeling fresh and with a fresher perspective. Taught three classes today and relished each one.

Shot the following video this morning and shared this sequence in a couple of classes. I love lunges. Yes we do them often at Barefoot Works. So good for the body. I hope you enjoy.

No comments: