Friday, May 22, 2009

my miss corn crush



Sarah and I are driving to Indianapolis EARLY tomorrow to learn from my yoga crush, Seane Corn. I told Andy today, "Ya know, there aren't many people that I'd spend six hours in a car for, but a couple come to mind.....Jon and Seane.

When Andy and I lived in Houston, he drove me to Dallas (on a school night) to see my major crush...Bon Jovi. It was about ten hours in the car in one day. And since living in Lexington, he drove me to Columbus and back (on yet another school night) to see Bon Jovi. Again. He is a sweet husband and understands my need to crush. And dance. And scream when I see my not so long ago big haired band sing to me in the stands. :)

And this long day in the car will be a much different one. Sarah and I will most likely spend most of our time talking yoga. On the way there I imagine I'll share with Sarah all the things I love about Seane and her teaching. On the way back we'll reflect on the workshop, yoga, and life in general.

And in between we plan to do a little shopping. Hope each and every one of you have a safe and happy weekend. Enjoy.....

No comments: