Wednesday, December 31, 2008

goodbye to 2008


Another year is coming to a close.
They seem to come more quickly with each passing year.

A big reminder
to live life with loads
of joy, compassion, and love.

Today I'm celebrating my victories
both large and small.

Today I'm reflecting on what I want to release and let go off
and what I hope to manifest in the upcoming year.

Today I'm hoping that I can
move past any fear and regret experienced this year.
Step fully into 2009 with a renewed sense
of magic and wonder.

That's what I'm hoping for myself and hoping for each of you.
May 2009 be the best year yet.

Happy, Happy New Year.

**I'll be away in Mexico Jan. 1-8, spending lots of time on my mat and barefoot. All classes are covered by the yoga lovelies better known as Teresa, Sarah, and Emily. You will be in very good hands.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Hola! Have a bueno time in Mexico!! Adios mi amiga!!