Thursday, December 04, 2008

head & heart


"Your head must bow to your heart"

That's what the label of my ginger yogi tea says, and I agree. I'm learning more about myself the more I ponder, feel, and listen to this heart stuff. I'm even having some cute long sleeve tees made for the studio and one says "Follow Your Heart, but instead of the word heart, it's the outline of a heart. Excited to get those in.

I'm treating the yoga teachers at the studio to a little yoga getaway to Nashville. We're leaving early tomorrow and squeezing in three yoga classes, good eats & treats, and shopping time. We'll swap yoga stories, teaching strategies, speak of a few wishes, and hopes for the new studio and new year. I do love this kinda stuff! We will be having all of our regular scheduled classes so come out sometime this weekend.

Have a lovely weekend. I fully intend to do the same. :-)

PS - Don't forget that the restorative yoga workshop is this Sunday at 1:00! Come out and treat yourself.....

No comments: