Thursday, December 18, 2008

today i'm pondering ART



Pretty words that you'll find in this video that I ran across....

~Great ideas come from bike rides
~Plant seeds
~A broken heart can make great art
~Don't care too much

I LOVE this video and can't stop watching! It's leaves me wishing I had more time to romp around taking pictures, make vision boards, collect my stories and those of my family.....glad the new year is just around the corner. Along with a trip to Mexico to take pictures of the sunrise, write big words in the sand, work on some spanish, spend my days with books, and journals, and candles, and chill with the siblings.

Looking forward to pondering art.
What it means.
How to live more "artfully".
How to create it and carve space for it.
What it means to see it, live it and be it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!
I love it!
All the best!
irene