Thursday, April 26, 2007

running

I knew it was time to update my blog when I heard Andy, my husband, saying from upstairs, "Ahh, you still haven't updated your blog?" I was curled up on the couch after coming back from the studio. I haven't gotten home before 9:00 any night this week. And I've been going to the studio early. I can relate to you yogi's that have been at the studio this week a bit stressed and overwhelmed by papers, tests, performances and such. I've had a busy week and haven't even had the time (or inspiration) to blog. Crazy! Since I really enjoy blogging, both writing in mine and reading others.
So in the meantime while I'm running around, I'll share this article that I found via the wish studio. It's titled "I am a Yoga Mama: we kick soccer moms tushies." I guess the soccer mom label is being replaced by the yoga mama label. Enjoy and have a happy day :-)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

so happy our paths crossed! your studio looks amazing. i can't wait to catch up on your blog. thanks for the inspirational peek into your corner of the world! (adorable pooch :) xo, mindy

p.s. don't you just love kimberly?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon!
It has been a busy week/day! It was great to be able to unwind with a yoga class last night.
I have been meaning to comment on your photography. The balance you have with yoga come through in your pictures. You really have a gift for composing your pictures. I have really enjoyed them. See you next week!
Irene
Off to the races!