Thursday, January 11, 2007

A road less traveled


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost


Yes, I think I took a road that is a little less traveled. I've always enjoyed the scenic byways more so than the interstate, and to a certain degree I've always marched to the beat of my very own drum. Life's more fun that way.
I choose to spend my days in barefeet teaching people how relax by breathing deeply, how to get their heart rate up by flowing from pose to pose, how to create a mind-body connection by really listening to their body, and how to stand on their head even when they're a bit scared. Really, other than gymnasts, how many people literally turn their world upside down on a regular basis by standing on their head? This gal does. Maybe it goes with that less traveled road.
I've created a flickr page to display my photos. Click here to see a few other photos taken the same morning as the above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! I wrote a paper in English 103 on this poem. I'll find it and send it to you. Robert Frost is great...:)