Friday, January 12, 2007

Faith


Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.


I always share a reading at the end of my yoga classes. I think it's another great way to add the whole yoga experience. Yesterday's reading was about faith and courage from Living Your Yoga. Eric (you may remember him being yogi of the month) just entered the job market and is traveling to and from Michigan submitting his resume at many places. I know that this is such a process and many times it can get you down. As I shared the reading, I had him in mind and told him so after class. So let's all send some well wises to Eric and hope that he lands a job soon! And hopefully it's in KY so he can continue to grace us with his beautiful crow pose!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have faith that some day Lexi will be a fashion icon.