Monday, September 11, 2006

Studio Celebration





Here are a few shots from the grand opening that was held this past Saturday. It was great to have people hanging around chatting, eating some yummy food, and breaking into the occasional down dog and tree pose. Two past college roomies were even reunited. It was a good day :-)

"She said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short."
Brian Andreas

I just love those words so much. That's how I felt when I left the yoga studio on Saturday (blissful, but exhausted). I was just so darn happy to have made this all a reality.

Love that passage as much as I do? Check it out at http://www.storypeople.com. You can send ecards and get a daily story sent to your email. It's quite fun!

No comments: