Friday, September 08, 2006

It's Here!!!








Tomorrow at 10:00 am Barefoot Works Yoga Studio officially opens and I couldn't be more excited! I just took these shots tonight after everything was in place. The last photo is a before shot when the studio was a bit of a mess. I must admit that the studio has come a long way and I just think it's fabulous. It's very serene, soothing and simple.

So many people had a hand in making Barefoot Works a reality. I'm so thankful for Andy and his persistence in getting rid of the old floor, my dad, brother and cousin putting in the cork floor, Liz and her amazing abilities with a drill, saw and any other tool that she can get her hands on, daily phone calls from friends cheering me on, computer savy friends, friends that helped me to market and advertise the studio, family members donating and investing in Barefoot Works, and the most fabulous yoga package that traveled from Texas. The list just goes on and on. Thank you all so much. I just love knowing that so many people poured their energy into this space. It really makes it much more special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon,
Your pose looks so cute, and despite the remodeling around you too. :)

Best wishes with the Grand Opening.

Karen (UR2 Creative)

Anonymous said...

Looks so wonderful Sharon. Can't wait to see it in person and practice with you!
Fabulous job - grand opening will go great!!!
KLP